9mm Wall Tie - HEAVY DUTY, HIGH STRENGTH
You are best using a 9mm tie when you have a very high load requirement or a really harsh environment. 9mm ties are much stronger than 8mm ties, however for most wall tie requirements, 8mm ties will do the job for you at a much cheaper cost. See here
Remedial cavity wall tie for replacement of corroded and failed cavity wall ties
- Works in any combination of Brick, Timber, AAC, concrete.
- Smaller pilot holes mean less visible damage to the host materials
- Can be secretly fixed (See below video for instructions)
- Limited opportunities for installer error
- Can be installed by non-skilled operators
- High grade stainless steel, appropriate for coastal regions
- No resin required for fixing
- No mechanical expansion
- The installation process is very much "fire and forget"
- Each tie takes no longer than 10 seconds to fix
- Cavity wall tie for all materials and cavity widths of up to 150mm
- For fixing timber to lightweight concrete block
- The hardened fins of the LocTie mechanically fix into the host material in a similar way you would expect a wood screw to work in timber
- The tie is hammered into a predrilled pilot hole and countersunk beneath the surface of the wall with 1 simple tool attachment fitted to a light SDS type drill.