Strucsol EASF Resin is the highest grade rapid setting structural resin available. Unlike styrene based polyester resin, Styrene free Epoxy acrylate resin can be used for bonding anchors and fixings in wet materials and has a lower shrinkage than Polyester resin- achieving much higher bond strengths.
The removal of the styrene element does make the resin a little more expensive than polyester however comes with the added benefits:
- Safer for the user due to the lack of noxious fumes- thus allowing for indoor use
- Higher bond strengths
- Bonding underwater.
We recommend Our Epoxy Acrylate Resin for bonding all structural anchors into all Masonry/Concrete and substrates.
Setting time 5/15 Mins dependent on the ambient temperature, setting quicker in warmer temperatures (see cure data on labels)
- For cold environment use: warm the resin in a tub of warm water for 15mins to allow the resin to flow easier out of the nozzles.
- Resin tube fits standard 380mm/400ml Resin guns .
- For high volume use consider our Auto Resin gun, making effortless controlled application of resin.
- Bonding of all metal anchors to Brick, Stone and Concrete
- Bonding of helical wire into bed joints and stone.
- Security anchors
- Scaffold Anchors
- Resin Bonded wall ties
- Crack stitching Masonry
- Beam and Lintel Installation
- Cavity Wall Ties
Setting time: Initial cure 5 mins /15 mins.
Cartridge size: 380/ML useable contents - 410/ML fill.